GOL Terminal (Logistics Warehouse)
Global Ocean Link presents a concept for the construction of a new generation logistics complex, which has a unique location. It is located in close proximity to Odesa, bordering the villages of Dachne and Nerubaiske in the Biliaivka district of the Odesa region, near the railway and the international route E95 (M-05).
Such an advantageous location will allow companies to conveniently serve both Odesa and the Odesa region, as well as other regions of Ukraine. The proximity to the Port of Odesa and the location along the route of international importance will allow for deliveries from the European part of the continent, further along international transport routes and in the opposite direction. The location of the logistics complex outside the settlements will allow carrying out activities without violations of sanitary standards.
The new logistics complex will have:
• the most modern technical equipment, a large number of loading docks and charging stations
• the height of the warehouses is sufficient for cargo of any size, and the floor can withstand a load of at least 8 tons per 1 m2
• storage facilities of grades A+, B, C
• railway track, grain silos and container yard
• administrative building with the main office and support services
• customs terminal, laboratory and weighing stations
• service stations, garages, utility rooms for drivers, an artesian well, a fire tank, etc.
Technical and economic indicators of the logistics complex:
Plot area – 10 ha
Percentage of construction – 34%
Number of floors – 1-3 floors
Total building area – 33 940 m2
Auxiliary area – 5 905 m2
Storage area – 28 035 m2
The area of open storage areas – 6 500 m2
More detailed information about the construction of the complex can be found here.
If you want to become our partner or/and investor, or have any questions, we will be happy to advise you and provide all the necessary information! Our contacts: